- 20 long wooden skewers
- (1) 9 ounce package cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon tabasco sauce (optional, but it adds a nice kick)
- 40 olives (I used Kalamata but any kind you enjoy will work)
- 40 grape tomatoes
- 40 thin slices Genoa salami
- 20 baby mozzarella balls
- 40 pieces basil, torn
- 20 pieces chopped artichoke hearts
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and quickly rinse in cold water. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the tortellini with salad dressing and hot sauce, seal the bag, and turn it around a few times to coat; refrigerate for at least 15 minutes and up to 4 hours.
- When ready to assemble, drain and discard any remaining marinade.
- For each skewer, you can thread an olive, tomato, basil, tortellini, basil, folded salami slice, mozzarella ball, tortellini, basil, folded salami piece, artichoke heart, tomato, olive.
Hugs, Love, Peace & Roars,