Weight Watchers has been good to me so far down 11 lbs and learning each and every day to be more disciplined! Plus the Lion King and I have joined one of the nicer gyms in Broken Arrow. Yes, I drag my butt out of bed at 4:30 AM to be there at 5:00 AM, and it’s TUFF, no doubt! But, it gets me going for the day, and my energy level just keeps increasing!
This is one of the recipes they have talked about in WW that is just the bomb! I am making it tomorrow. I did buy the already chopped up cauliflower in the produce section, along with already chopped tomatoes and onions. I feel like I am at a point in my life, if I have to spend a little extra for convenience, that’s exactly what I am going to do. I love tabouli, so I am super excited to see how this turns out! I will post a pic once I get it made and share my thoughts on the taste. I am a huge fan of the cauliflower mashed taters, they have not failed me yet, along with the cauliflower rice. Pretty sure this will be just as good!
Let’s get healthy!!!
Hugs, Love, Peace & Roars,
- 1/2 large head of cauliflower chopped up into florets (discard the tough core)
- 3 large bunches finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 cups finely diced tomatoes (about 8 large tomatoes with flesh scooped out)
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped (white and green parts)
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and finely diced (after seeds scooped out)
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more to taste
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- To make the cauliflower rice, place the raw florets into a food processor fitted with the S blade, and pulse until the consistency of couscous.
- Transfer this mixture to a large mixing bowl, add all of the other ingredients, and toss until well combined. Tweak olive oil, lemon juice, mint, salt, and pepper to taste.